Unit 374 is part of District 17 of the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL) .
The mission of Unit 374 is to promote, grow and sustain the game of bridge and serve the bridge-related interests of ACBL Members in Central New Mexico. We also:
- host a semi annual sectional events for all levels of players
- host an annual Regional tournament
- offer opportunities for learning and improving duplicate bridge playing skills;
- encourage the highest standards of conduct and ethics and enforce such standards during play;
- strive to promote a pleasant atmosphere for the enjoyment of the game;
- the unit board meets monthly to discuss and promote these goals. Latest approved minutes of the board
The Mini-McKenney free plays are given to the players in each Unit, one per ranking level, who earn the most total master points during the previous year. All “pigmented” points are counted: black, red, silver, gold, platinum but not points won in on-line games where “colorless” or “unpigmented” points are awarded.
The Ace of Clubs is a certificate given to the players in each Unit, one per ranking level, who earn the most master points in club games during the calendar year. Only black points are counted; points earned in STaCs and other special games paying “pigmented” points don’t count.
The awards are not mutually exclusive; it’s possible to win either or both in the same year. The ranking level you compete in is the one within which you started the year.
All Sunday games are Unit Games and award at least 2x points:
May 21, 2023: Pro-Am Game: Partnerships are arranged at the start of the game. One partner having more points, i.e. the Pro and the other with fewer, the Amateur.
May 28, 2023: Team Game:
UNIT 374 Board of Directors
M. Jane Elson
Treasurer / Regional Chair
Non Voting D17 rep